If you were born between 1946-1964, you are part of the Baby Boomer generation. Your age bracket (47-65) represents 77.6 million of all Americans and is growing as an overall percentage of our population.
The weakened economy has forced many boomers to re-evaluate their financial situations, and in many cases, their careers.
It is not unusual that many Boomers are faced with one of more of the following situations.
- They have recently left corporate life, either as a result of downsizing or by choice
- They are starting a new business
- They are re-entering the job market after retirement or merely to supplement the family income
- They are looking to set up a cost efficient home office
- They are confused by all the new technology that seems to appear on the market almost on a daily basis
- They simply need to brush up on their basic computer skills
Chances are that if you are transitioning out of corporate life, there was always a technology support group available a phone call away. On your own, finding the right resource to replace that support can be quite challenging.
As a former corporate executive, I understand your needs. My clients include many boomers faced with similar concerns regarding their technology needs. If you are facing any of the issues listed above, of have any other technology issues that you would like to discuss, give me a call at 917 921-4518 or e-mail me at email@example.com.