We are all spending more and more time on the road, whether for business or pleasure. The operative word now is “Mobile.” Are you ready? To be a true “road warrior,” you must be able to:
– Select a mobile device (iPhone, Android, Blackberry, iPad, etc.) based on your needs.
– Choose the right provider (Verizon. AT&T, Sprint, etc.)
– Understand the differences between “data” and phone plans.
– Understand the rules for accessing the internet while traveling.
– Use mobile apps for travel sites (hotels, flights, etc.) as well as information such as restaurants, weather, news, movies, online banking, stocks, etc.
– Control your telephone costs.
– Manage your e-mails.
– Text messaging.
– Access your contacts.
– Maintain your calendar.
– Set up reminders.
– Access your critical files.
– Store important personal information such as medications, emergency contacts, passwords, etc.
– Watch movies.
According to the most recent report issued by Ericsson, the number of worldwide mobile subscribers in 2011 was 6 billion. Within the next five years, the number will grow to close to 9 billion.
The population of the United states is 315 million. There are over 325 million cell phones in use in the US. Smartphones (iPhones, Androids, Blackberries, etc) now represent over 50% of all mobile phone sales.
I can make you a true “road warrior.” To set up a free consultation, I can be reached by phone at 917-921-4518 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.