Tablets have received more attention in the past year than any other technology product. Their popularity has been so great that many traditional computer manufacturers are scrambling to adjust to this change in demand.
Why are tablets so popular? Here are just some of the main reasons.
1. Portability – Smaller and lighter than a laptop
2. Ease of Use – One touch away from your favorite news services, stock reports, restaurant reviews, movie schedule, etc.
3. Immediate Start-up – Much faster than waiting for your computer to “load up.”
4. Video chatting – Keeping in touch with family, friends, and business associates.
5. Reading books
6. Online media – Music, movies, and TV
7. Maintenance free – Tablets don’t crash
8. Affordability – Less expensive than most laptops