Thousands of companies, large and small, have set up online stores. Companies that have retail outlets (Bloomingdales, Costco, Target, Staples, etc.) offer specials and coupons online. Manufacturers that used to sell just to stores, now sell directly to you online.
Online only companies such as Amazon, Fresh Direct, etc, operate with no physical storefronts and little or no inventory and pass much of the savings on to you. The savings can be great. Online buying is a time saver.
Why you should be shopping online?
– Saves time
– Can shop any time of the day
– Avoid large crowds
– No checkout lines
– Ability to comparison shop
– Don’t have to go from store to store to find what you need
– find things easily
– Usually less expensive. People like to buy at wholesale
– Possibility of Free Shipping
To listen to my podcast of why you should be be shopping online, click on the link below.